I Custom built my Gaming PC
Hardware accessories / peripherals
- CPU – AMD Ryzen 2700x – 8 Cores/16 Threads 3.7 to 4.3ghz boost
- CPU COOLER – NZXT Kraken M22
- GPU – GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR 8G
- RAM – G.SKILL 32GB TridentZ* – Ripping DDR4 RAM, beautiful brushed aluminum finish. INCREDIBLE for running multiple programs fast.
- Motherboard – ASUS Prime x470 – High end motherboard compatible with the new AMD AM4 processors and DDR4 RAM, plus has easy overclocking features for the CPU and RGB lighting with tons of accessories.
- M.2 Internal SSD – M.2 970 pro 1TB – Fast SSD for an M.2 slot. For extremely fast boots and loadings.
- PSU – CORSAIR CX-M Series CX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE – Bronze rated powersupply, lower price and quiet.
- INTERNAL HD – 2TB Seagate Compute drive – highly recommend, huge storage and faster access to it than your standard HDD drive. Hybrid drives use SSD speed to cache short term information allowing for faster reading/writing speeds.
- INTERNAL SSD – 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD – I got this for the OS files & its Programs..
- INTERNAL SSD – 500GB WD Blue SSD – Got this as a Storage for my really intense resources games.
- EXTERNAL HD – Seagate 5TB used for my videos, games installs, program installers, backups.
- CASE: Phanteks P400 – Huge tower with space, and great airflow with a simple design sleek design with RGB lighting.
- MOUSE: SADES Q6 Gaming Mouse – Has x2 xtra buttons, happens to fit my hand well with the thumb button I use for Discord muting. (Upgrading Soon)
- Keyboard: Sades Gaming RGB Keyboard (Upgrading Soon)
- Mousepad: Desktop Mousepad – Do yourself a favor and get a desktop mousepad that goes under the keyboard and mouse. For the most part these are all the same so just find something that is in you price range and as big as your desk has room for.
- Headset: Samsung Earphones Tuned by AKG – Quality is amazing. When playing I don’t have an issue with delay, for voice it is perfect to send a signal for real time feedback. Mic isnt quality, but good enough for talking with friends.
- Table: Autonomous Smart Desk – fully adjustable, electric standing desk designed for users who value extra power and efficiency.
- Monitor #1 Left: Samsung 32″ 1080p UHD TV – Solid matte 1080p 60hz 1 ms response time with the HDMI cable. HDMI cables only allow 60 hz, but still quality for console gaming as well.
- Monitor #2 Right: Samsung 32″ 720p HD TV – Expensive and not for everyone, but it is 720p 60hz display with low latency… so a dream and no compromise for gaming plus great for editing with more real estate.
- Monitor #3 – Left – Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5″ – which i use as a Streamdeck
- Monitor #4 – Right – Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7″ – I use it for Viewing Facebooks chat & Minor browsing.
- Gaming Chair / Seating – SecretLab Chair* – Ultimate gaming chair, super customizable and incredibly comfortable and stylish.
- Camera – Logitech C922. It will get the job done at a great price. Does 1080pHD 60fps.
- Studio Foam – I used to produce music so to dampen the echoes the mic picks up, i foamed my walls up, which helps keep the sound isolated in my room as to not disturb the rest of the house. This is 4 inch thick foam.
- Modem/Router/Switch – Ubiquiti Edge Router Lite, Ubiquti Gigabit Switch, & FIOS Gateway Router (for WIFI ONLY), Combined to make a All in one and very in network fast speeds. Works well but does generate some heat.
- Green Screen – COMING SOON
- INTERNET SPEEDS – 1GBPS UP/DOWN.
Cloudlifter – Used with my XLR mic to increase the sound without a background buzz
Pro Tools Mbox Pro – Used to combine my audio from my gaming PC/ mic/ which allows Phantom Powered Mics…
Old audio (Still a great option and much less expensive than XLR mic and easier to use, still recommend for starting out)
- Shure SM58 – highest quality USB mic I could find. I used it for 3+ years and still love it. Higher quality options will require a different plug type and or audio mixer. This mic is very heavy though and large.
- Generic Pop Filter – must have for high quality audio (unless your mic has one built in)
Stream PC (my old build) (Sold)
- CPU: AMD FX8350 – Works well for a streaming PC, but a its not beast at processes.
- GPU: EVGA G-FORCE GTX 1060 6GB SC – powerful card with fantastic and quiet cooling. This will crush games at high settings.
- RAM: G.SKILL 16GB RipJaws* – Blue Ripping DDR3 RAM. INCREDIBLE for running multiple programs fast. (note: I only use ~16gb of RAM)
- Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo x2 120mm Fans
- PSU: Corsair RM750 – It works, idk what else you can expect from a PSU
- INTERNAL HARD DRIVE: 2TB Seagate Barracuda – I keep this drive for all big storage and as a backup.
- Coolermaster CPU Fan (Blue) – Awesome 120mm fan with blue accent for great wind power and price.
- x6 Corsair Case Fans – Case and CPU stay within 30c or below underload on air cooling.
- Thermaltake Case – Mid Tower case capable of housing the H110 radiator, x2 120mm fans on front giving excellent airflow. This PC stays around 15c idle to 30c underload.
- INTERNET SPEEDS – 1GBPS UP/DOWN.
Streaming Server & Streaming PC
- edgeLinux & antman™ (for easy VPS Management)
- Intel CPU @ 2.40 GHz, 8 Cores (Avoton C2750)
- up to 32 GB ECC RAM
- up to 12 TB Internal Storage (raw capacity)
I have a server room in NYC, and I use the Antsle to stream my gaming to the world. The antsle is a in house Cloud Machine, which runs my own in house Cloud Services similar to Amazon, Google, Azure, Etc.
It can handle it up to 100 machines up and running in secs.
My gaming PC, when streaming from my home in NJ, sends the stream to this server which is located in my apt in NYC, the antsle one server re-encodes the stream, adds a lil crispier quality, and then sends it out to youtube, facebook, twitch, etc.
Internet Speeds: 150 MBPS UP / 150MBPS DOWN
* = All of these Products, Components & PC’s were purchased & built from scratch by me.
I share these products because I actually buy and use them and do enjoy them, otherwise I would not have shared them.
I do recommend all of these products even though i’m not sponsored or in anyway affiliated with any of the product manufacturers.
If they wish to sponsor, i would be honored.
For sponsorship, reach out via email @ email@example.com.
I recommend you all do all your research anyways, but at least you can see here what I landed on using here!
If interested in a Custom Gaming PC built by me, M1, Visit this link…