Main Gaming PC
- CPU: AMD FX 8350 – 4.2Ghz, 8 core AMD FX-8350 8-Core Black Edition Processor
- GPU: GTX 1060 6GB SC Gaming – EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING
- RAM: G.SKILL 16GB RipJaws – Ripping DDR3 RAM, beautiful blue finish. INCREDIBLE for running multiple programs fast.
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 R5 – Motherboard is great with the FX processors and DDR3 RAM, plus has easy overclocking features for the CPU with tons of accessories. That is if you have the proper cooling.
- Seagate Barracuda 2TB – Great HD drives, and at an affordable price.
- PSU: EVGA 850 GS – Gold rated powersupply, lower price and quiet.
- 5TB Seagate hybrid drive – highly recommend, huge storage and faster access to it than your standard HDD drive. Hybrid drives use SSD speed to cache short term information allowing for faster reading/writing speeds.
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus – Great airflow with x2 120mm Dual Fans.
Hardware accessories / peripherals
Sony’s Playstation 4 – I like Sony’s Playstation better than Xbox. But i like PC better, so i sold the PS4.
- x2 Samsung 32″ Monitor – Solid matte 1080p 60 hz, 1 ms response time with the HDMI cable. HDMI cables only allow 60 hz, but still great quality for pc and console gaming as well.
- Elgato HD60 – USB Device plugged into the computer, this records pc & console gameplay and has instant playback to enable livestreaming. I only use it to enable sound out of both my monitors.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 – 16GB – Great tablet i use as a stream deck, also used to view my streams and check out the chat from time to time.
- Logitech k480 Bluetooth Mutli-Device Keyboard – Keyboard allows me to type my PC, Tablet and S9 Phone.
- Autonomous Smark Desk 2 – Don’t always use it for standing but quality sturdy desk with no movement.
- SecretLab Chair* – Ultimate gaming chair, super customizable and incredibly comfortable and stylish.
- Logitech Quickcam Pro Webcam – this is not what almost all the youtubers/streamers use. I def need to upgrade but it will get the job done at a great price. Higher end options require extreme configurations and camera expenditures, with some good lights this will work well with a green screen.
- FIOS Router (WiFi Only) & Ubiquiti Edge Router (WAN/LAN/VPN) – All in one and i get very fast speeds. 1 Million packets per sec, on a 100Mbps UP/DL Fiber Connection. Works well but does generate some heat.
- MXL 990/991 Condensor Microphone – Condensor microphone incredible for voiceover/podcast/etc.
- Cloudlifter – Used with my XLR mic to increase the sound without a background buzz Samsung Earbuds* – Quality headphones with awesome design and light weight. I have large ears and they are comfortable for more than 8 hours.
- Avid Mbox 2 Pro – Pro Tools Interface, Where my mic plugs into.
- Shock mount Blue Radius II – keeps the noises from desk out of the mic.
- Generic Pop Filter – must have for high quality audio (unless your mic has one built in)
Stream PC’s (Cloud Server / Streaming Server / Re-Encoder)
- I have a ton of servers in NYC. When gaming i use a in home hybrid private cloud server to host my own content and websites. This NYC connection is a business line and separate connection from where im gaming in NJ. Both are fiber connections with great speeds. NYC is the hub for my streams, it receives my stream and sends it out to Youtube, Twitch. NJ is where im gaming from, sending the live stream to NYC.
- NJ Speeds – 100 MBPS UPLOAD /100 DOWNLOAD MBPS – Gaming Location
- NYC Speeds – 75/75MBPS – Streaming Location
- The streaming server’s also trans-code’s my streams at real-time to any Resolution, FPS, and Bandwidth for Lower-End websites which may have resolution & bandwidth requirements. (Periscope, LiveMe, Etc.)
- CPU: Intel Xeon Duo – Used as a backup streaming server. Not to powerful when rendering
- CPU: Antsle One Ultra – I got this top of the line. It’s a costly lil beast machine that is a cloud server. I used it to build a hybrid private cloud. It handles the streams trans-coding and re-rendering the live streams when im live.
- RAM: 32GB Ram * – Ripping DDR4 ECRAM INCREDIBLE for running multiple programs fast.
- PSU: – It works, idk what else you can get with PSU
- x2 Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD – do yourself a favor and setup an SSD for your boot drive. Very fast bootups and awesome performance. You can then keep a second drive for all big storage.
Working on Upgrading to RYZEN soon but IMO the system still plays AAA games with ease…