- CPU: AMD FX 8350 – 4.2Ghz, 8 core AMD FX-8350 8-Core Black Edition Processor from 2012
- GPU: GTX 1060 6GB SC Gaming – EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING
- RAM: G.SKILL 16GB RipJaws – Ripping DDR3 RAM, beautiful blue finish. INCREDIBLE for running multiple programs fast.
- Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS – Motherboard is not all that great but it is compatible with the FX processors and DDR3 RAM, plus has easy overclocking features for the CPU with tons of accessories.
- Seagate Barracuda 2TB – Great HD drives, and at an affordable price.
- PSU: EVGA 850 GS – Gold rated powersupply, lower price and quiet.
- 5TB Seagate hybrid drive – highly recommend, huge storage and faster access to it than your standard HDD drive. Hybrid drives use SSD speed to cache short term information allowing for faster reading/writing speeds.
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus – Great airflow with x2 120mm Dual Fans.
Working on Upgrading soon…
Hardware accessories / peripherals
- x2 Samsung 32″ Monitor – Solid matte 1080p 60 hz, 1 ms response time with the HDMI cable. HDMI cables only allow 60 hz, but still great quality for pc and console gaming as well.
- Elgato HD60 – USB Device plugged into the computer, this records pc & console gameplay and has instant playback to enable livestreaming.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 – 16GB – Great tablet is use to view my streams and check out the chat.
- Autonomous Smark Desk 2 – Don’t always use it for standing but quality sturdy desk with no movement.
- SecretLab Chair* – Ultimate gaming chair, super customizable and incredibly comfortable and stylish.
- Logitech Quickcam Pro Webcam – this is not what almost all the youtubers/streamers use. I def need to upgrade but it will get the job done at a great price. Higher end options require extreme configurations and camera expenditures, with some good lights this will work well with a green screen.
- FIOS Router (WiFi Only) & Ubiquiti Edge Router (WAN/LAN/VPN) – All in one and i get very fast speeds. 1 Million packets per sec, on a 100Mbps UP/DL Fiber Connection. Works well but does generate some heat.
- MXL 990/991 Condensor Microphone – Condensor microphone incredible for voiceover/podcast/etc.
- Cloudlifter – Used with my XLR mic to increase the sound without a background buzzSamsung Earbuds* – Quality headphones with awesome design and light weight. I have large ears and they are comfortable for more than 8 hours.
- Avid Mbox 2 Pro – Pro Tools Interface
- Shock mount Blue Radius II – keeps the noises from desk out of the mic.
- Generic Pop Filter – must have for high quality audio (unless your mic has one built in)
Stream PC’s (Cloud Server / Streaming Server / Re-Encoder)
- I have a ton of servers in NYC. When gaming i use a private cloud server to host my own content and websites. This connection is separate connection from where im gaming in NJ, both are fiber connections, just one in in NYC for receiving my stream and one is in NJ to sending the stream.
- NJ Speeds – 100 MBPS UPLOAD /100 DOWNLOAD MBPS – Gaming Location
- NYC Speeds – 75/75MBPS – Streaming Location
- I can stream direct from NJ to NYC to my own streaming servers. which will send my stream out to numerous streaming services without the need to use restream.io.
- I can also trans-code my streams at real-time to any Resolution, FPS, and Bandwidth for Lower-End websites which have stream requirements. (Periscope, LiveMe, Etc.)
- CPU: Intel Xeon – Used to just send my livestreams to restream.io.
- CPU: Antsle One Ultra – A beast machine i also use for trans-coding and re-rendering the live streams when im live. It also hosts all my websites including this one on my private cloud in NYC.
- RAM: 32GB Ram * – Ripping DDR4 ECRAM INCREDIBLE for running multiple programs fast.
- PSU: – It works, idk what else you can get with PSU
- x2 Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD – do yourself a favor and setup an SSD for your boot drive. Very fast bootups and awesome performance. You can then keep a second drive for all big storage.